Tuesday, August 4, 2009

it's nap time!

speaking of the '90s, i can't believe how long green day have been around. my dad listens to them now.

i can smell my laptop burning. no, seriously, it's really scary. i think my face will melt with it too.

this new hand soap i bought from Walgreens, it's lime and coconut scented. which sounds delicious. and so is thai food. but when your soap smells like cheap thai curry, it's kind of creepy.

what if i went around telling people my name was andromedè?

remember when going to england seemed like a good idea?

i have a job interview in less than 5 hours and i'm not done researching vintage clothing.

it's also past 5 am.

and i can't get my blog on DGAF about ODB to look good.

could someone get "Flat Beat" out of my head already?

No comments:

Post a Comment